Daniel Sutton has been in the design, planning and construction industry for over fifteen years!
Precision Planning offers a range of Planning and Development services, including but not limited to:
- Building Design and Drafting (including new residential houses, secondary dwellings, alterations and additions)
- Commercial Fit-Outs
- Development Applications
- Complying Development Assessment and Building Design Plans for Construction
- Recommendation of External Consultancies (Town Planners, Certifiers, Builders, Engineers etc.)
Precision Planning can prepare a complete Development Application package for submission to your Local Council. This will incorporate a complete itemised list as per your Council’s unique requirements, such as:
- Coloured Building, Design & Construction Plans (Floor Plans, Elevations, Sections, Site Analyses)
- 3D Modelling and Design Walk-Throughs
- Waste Management Plans
- BASIX Certificates
- Sediment and Erosion Control Plans
- External Materials, Finishes and Colours Schedule
- Notification Plans
Precision Planning will develop Plans and Documentation to the requirements under NSW State Legislation and Local Government Requirements. We have built relationships with Councils, Certifying Authorities and Builders to guide your Development Application or Complying Development through to Construction Certificate.
Our goal is to take you from a renovation idea, right through to achieving your Construction Certificate so you can get your development underway.